* Your tour guide will meet you at your pick-up location.
* You will figure out the mysteries of Ephesus cooperating with your tour guide. Get well-prepared for the day !
* After visiting the site, you will have a lunch break in a local Turkish restaurant with traditional Turkish food.
* Drive back to departure location with your guide.
* Your program can be customized depending on your timing as you wish with your guide.
PS: We would like to introduce you the local cultural aspects of Ephesus showing handmade Carpet & Rug Art Weaving Teaching-Village and Ceramic Center or Leather Company – An Opportunity Not To Be Missed!
Sites to See
- Temple of Artemis: One of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
- Ancient City of Ephesus: One of the best preserved Greco-Roman Ancient city and one of the largest open air museum in the world.
- Terrace Houses: The Luxury Apartment buildings where executive Ephesians were living.
- House of Virgin Mary: First and only shrine in the world where Muslims and Christians pray together.
A Full Day Mysterious Ephesus tour takes approximately 5 – 6 hours. As it is your private tour, duration of the tour depends on your interest. Your time frame will be organized by your guide as you wish.
* Professional licensed tour guide throughout the tour,
* All entrance ( The Temple of Artemis, The Ancient City of Ephesus, Terrace Houses and The House of Virgin Mary ) and parking fees,
* Private air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle with the driver,
* Transportation from Port/Hotel/Airport and back,
* Traditional Lunch,
* Gift bag, Guide book for highlights of Turkiye.
* Personal expenses, beverages served at lunch,
* Tips for guide and driver.
Private Ephesus Tour prices varies depending on number of adults , number of individual attractions to be visited and pick up / departure location. Please get your “price quote” before booking.
Children need to have ID card or Passport for visiting Ephesus ruins.
* Guests must be able to walk approximately 0.5 miles over uneven and cobblestone surfaces in ruins.