* Your tour guide will meet you at your pick-up location. You will be briefed about the tour & town on the way. One of the stops is the The Ancient City of Priene. Some of the highlights in Priene ruins are; The Theater, The Temple of Athena, The Agora.
* Drive for visiting The Ancient City of Miletos. Some of the highlights in Priene ruins are; The Great Theater, The Agora, The Harbour, The Delphinium, The Nymphaeum.
* Drive for visiting The Ancient City of Magnesia. Some of the highlights in Magnesia ruins are; The Agora, Theater, The Artemis Temple.
* After visiting Magnesia, you will have a lunch break in a local Turkish restaurant with traditional Turkish food.
* Drive back to departure location with your guide.
* Your program can be customized depending on your timing as you wish with your guide.
Sites to See
- Ancient City of Priene: An ancient Greek city and a member of Ionian League.
- Ancient City of Miletos: Miletos was the city of many scientists and philosophers such as Thales, Anaximander, Hekataios (principle source to Herodotos) and closer to us, Isidorus, the architect of Hagia Sophia in Istanbul.
- The Ancient City of Magnesia: Was an ancient Greek city in Ionia, considerable in size, at an important location commercially and strategicaly in the triangle of Ephesus, Priene and Tralles.
A Full Day Priene Miletos Magnesia tour takes approximately 6 – 7 hours. As it is your private tour, duration of the tour depends on your interest. Your time frame will be organized by your guide as you wish.
* Professional licensed tour guide throughout the tour,
* All entrance ( Ancient City of Priene, The Ancient City of Miletos and The Temple of Magnesia ) and parking fees,
* Private air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle with the driver,
* Transportation from Port/Hotel/Airport and back,
* Traditional Lunch,
* Gift bag, Guide book for highlights of Turkiye.
* Personal expenses, beverages served at lunch,
* Tips for guide and driver.
Private Priene Miletos Magnesia Tour prices varies depending on number of adults, number of individual attractions to be visited and pick up / departure location. Please get your “price quote” before booking.
For Children, those younger than 4 year old are free of charge, between 5 and 9 year old are charged with the half price, children beginning from 10 year/old are charged with the adult price. Therefore, please inform us about the children’s ages.
Children need to have ID card or Passport for visiting Ephesus ruins.
* Tours includes uneven and cobblestone areas with inclines and steps. Comfortable walking shoes, comfortable clothing, a hat, sunscreen and insect repellents are recommended. Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid accidents.
* Guests must be able to walk approximately 0.5 miles over uneven and cobblestone surfaces in ruins.
* Temperatures can reach extreme highs during summer months; We recommend that you have a lot of water and use suitable sunscream while on the tour.