* Your tour guide will meet you at your pick-up location. You will be briefed about the tour & town on the way.
* One of the stops is the Didyma to see The Temple of Apollo (The center of Oracles in Asia)
* Drive for visiting The Ancient City of Magnesia. Some of the highlights in Magnesia ruins are; The Agora , Theater, The Artemis Temple.
* After visiting Magnesia, you will have a lunch break in a local Turkish restaurant with traditional Turkish food.
* Drive back to departure location with your guide.
* Your program can be customized depending on your timing as you wish with your guide.
Sites to See
- Didyma: Didyma was famous for being an oracle center that was dedicated to god Apollo which served for a purpose like the one in Delphi of Athens.
- The Ancient City of Magnesia: Was an ancient Greek city in Ionia, considerable in size, at an important location commercially and strategicaly in the triangle of Ephesus, Priene and Tralles.
A Full Day Didyma Magnesia tour takes approximately 5 – 6 hours. As it is your private tour, duration of the tour depends on your interest. Your time frame will be organized by your guide as you wish.
* Professional licensed tour guide throughout the tour,
* All entrance ( The Temple of Apollo and The Ancient City of Magnesia ) and parking fees,
* Private air-conditioned non-smoking vehicle with the driver,
* Transportation from Port/Hotel/Airport and back,
* Traditional Lunch,
* Gift bag, Guide book for highlights of Turkiye.
* Personal expenses, beverages served at lunch,
* Tips for guide and driver.
Private Didyma Magnesia Tour prices varies depending on number of adults, number of individual attractions to be visited and pick up / departure location. Please get your “price quote” before booking.
For Children, those younger than 4 year old are free of charge, between 5 and 9 year old are charged with the half price, children beginning from 10 year/old are charged with the adult price. Therefore, please inform us about the children’s ages.
Children need to have ID card or Passport for visiting Ephesus ruins.
* Tours includes uneven and cobblestone areas with inclines and steps. Comfortable walking shoes, comfortable clothing, a hat, sunscreen and insect repellents are recommended. Guests should watch their step at all times in order to avoid accidents.
* Guests must be able to walk approximately 0.5 miles over uneven and cobblestone surfaces in ruins.
* Temperatures can reach extreme highs during summer months; We recommend that you have a lot of water and use suitable sunscream while on the tour.